From Moving Pictures
Please review the 'Open Configuration Menu' page if you are unsure how to get to the Moving-Pictures Configuration Menu.
There are the following tabs for the menu which are used in the configuration of Moving-Pictures:
- 'Movie Manager': This tab allows for editing of the movie database.
- Movie Importer: This tab is used to set media sources and approve movie matches. The tab is made up of two sections, the Media_Sources section and the Movie_Importer section.
- 'GUI Settings': This tab is used to control the GUI and default filtering.
- 'Importer Settings': This tab is used to manage the data scrappers.
- 'About': This tab shows some of the people involved in the creation of Moving-Pictures. It is also where the advanced settings can be found.